Trinity URC Methodist Church King Street Great Harwood BB6 7JN
        
Committed to to creating Safer spaces for our church and community 

Trinity Church was formed in 2010 with the joining of three churches in Great Harwood. Central Methodist, Orchard Street Methodist and Great Harwood United Reformed.

Methodists and Reformists have a long history in Great Harwood dating back to 1747.  They have occupied many buildings and had different names throughout the years,

The King Street building where Trinity Church is based was built in 1913, to house the Sunday School rooms and church hall. of the church next door which was demolished in 1974.

Since then the church has been an important building for Great Harwood, both spiritually and for being home to many different community groups

                

 

1
Starting at 10.30am. services include  traditional services, ‘All Age Worship’ and ‘Café Church’ 

 

King Street, Great Harwood
Blackburn, BB6 7J
N
Great Harwood Circuit,
Lancashire District

Situated in the heart of the town overlooking the Town Gate Clock Tower

h

Now knoqn as the Sunday Club is held during Sunday morning services. In non All age worship children leave after the first part of the service to their classes

One of three churches in the
Great Harwood Circuit
of the Lancashire District of the Methodist Church
The other churches being Rishton
and Clayton-le-Moors

The church is in the pastoral care of  the superintendent minister
, Rev Geoffrey Hays
 tel 01254 491850

 
©  2013-2019 Trinity URC/Methodist Church.   The worship area is equipped with a state of the art sound system including hearing id loop and multi media projector.
 
Click the 'preachers' button above for details of services.
Tea and Coffee are served after the morning service.
   Download:-
Minister's Letter click HERE

Prayer Diary click HERE